Dal 13 al 19 dicembre 2019, sono stati Visiting Professors al MICHR e docenti al Master internazionale in diritto privato europeo la prof. Roxana Matefi ed il prof. Silvian Centiu.
Gli studiosi sono stati relatori nell’ámbito della tavola rotonda su “New Technologies, right to private life and communication between individuals over enterprise networks”, svoltasi il 16 dicembre 2019, presso il DiGiES (Aula D11).
Roxana Matefi is an Associate Professor specialized in the field of Civil Law, Vice dean and Erasmus+ coordinator of the Law Faculty within Transilvania University of Brașov (Romania). She is also a lawyer with more than 13 years’ experience in civil and family law. She is the author of several books and numerous articles, member of various scientific law reviews editorial board, organizer, moderator and speaker within national and international conferences, member of the jury of international law moot court competitions. She is also Honorary professor of International University “Mitso” (Minsk).
Il prof. Silvian Centiu è Associate Professor della Bucharest University of Economic Studies (Ateneo “leader of the higher education institutions in the field of Economic Sciences and Public Administration in Romania and South-East Europe”). Altre informazioni del prof. Centiu.
– Experienced Educator:
• Over 20 years of teaching, lecturing, and speaking at leading universities, corporations and conferences in the US, Europe, and Asia
• MS from Stanford University; BS from University of San Francisco; studies and research at TU Vienna, IP Bucharest, and other universities in the US and Europe
• Associate Professor at ASE Bucharest, School of Marketing
– Successful Business Executive and Entrepreneur:
• Veteran of large Fortune 500 companies: Oracle, Sony, Aetna, Cisco, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Bank of Montreal, Vodafone, etc.
• Subject Matter Expert contracted by several governments including the United States Department of State (strategy for image of the US in the world)
• Founded, developed, and advised several successful start-ups, including Transiris
– Subjects of Expertise:
• Nation Branding
• Leadership, Strategy, Planning
• Innovation and Creativity
• Digital Transformation