Within the initiative “Giornate internazionali di studio del diritto privato europeo” (International Study Days on European Private Law), promoted by the Department of Law, Economics and Human Science of the “Mediterranea” University of Reggio Calabria in cooperation with several European Univerties, the MICHR and the LL.M in European Private Law organise the second edition of the International Seminar “Selected Issues of European Law and Fundamental Rights”.
The event will take place on May 20, at 12:30, at the Istituto ITE, “Piria” (via Piria, 2), and, at 15:30, at the Liceo artistico “Preti-Frangipane” (via Frangipane, 9) of Reggio Calabria.
– Prof. María Fuensanta Gómez Manresa (Universidad de Murcia, Spain)
– Prof. Rafał Łukasiewicz (University of Rzeszów, Poland)
– Prof. Magdalena Półtorak (Silesian University of Katowice, Poland)
– Prof. Salvador Tomás Tomás (Universidad de Murcia, Spain)
– Prof. Ilona Topa (Silesian University of Katowice, Poland)
– Prof. Angelo Viglianisi Ferraro (University of Reggio Calabria, Italy)
Irene Amoroso, Cristina Cavallari, Demetrio Costantino, Rossella Laface, Francesca Mariani, Adriana Moncada, Luana Pennestrì.
The Seminar is free of charge and open to students of bachelor’s and master’s programmes, postgraduate students and graduate students, academic workers and specialist public.