Bando e domanda di ammissione per gli studenti:
MEDITERRANEA UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON CONSUMER LAW AND FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS. A comparison among different European and Foreign Legislative Solutions
The MICHR, with the support of the Law and Economics Department and the LL.M. in European Private Law of the “Mediterranea” University (Italy), and the cooperation of the professors from 10 Prestigious Universities: Universidad de Zaragoza (Spain); Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Morelos (Mexico); University of Silesia (Poland); Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain); Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain); Friycz Modrzewsky Krakow University (Poland); Universidad Europea de Madrid (Spain); Instituto Politécnico de Beja (Portugal); Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos (Brasil); Universidad de la República (Uruguay).
June 28th (16:30-20:00), 29th (16:30-20:00), 30th (9:30-13:00), 2018
“Mediterranea” University Residence, via Roma, Reggio Calabria (Italy).
The Summer School’s schedule has been designed in order to offer lectures in Italian, English and Spanish.
– Mª Teresa Alonso Pérez (Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain)
– Antonio Sorela Castillo (Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Morelos, Mexico)
– Katarzyna Pokryszka (University of Silesia, Poland)
– Beatriz Gregoraci Fernández (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain)
– Esther Hernández Sainz (Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain)
– Gabriel Martín Rodríguez (Universidad Europea de Madrid, Spain)
– Manuel David Masseno (Instituto Politécnico de Beja, Portugal)
– Ania Jaworska (University of Silesia, Poland)
– Luciane Klein Vieira (Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, Brasil)
– Barbara Mikolajczyk, (University of Silesia, Poland)
– Alma María Rodríguez Guitián (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain)
– Joanna Nowakowska-Malusecka (University of Silesia, Poland)
– Juan José Martínez Mercadal (Universidad de la República, Uruguay)
– Loreto Carmen Mate Satué (Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain)
– Urszula Torbus (University of Silesia, Poland).
Students of the second edition of the International LL.M. in European Private Law – Università “Mediterranea” di Reggio Calabria).
– To offer a quality and intensive training in consumer law, focusing on international and regional law developments
– To promote the sharing of knowledge, experiences and practices and to encourage comparison among different legislative solutions
– To provide participants with important updated documentation
– To consolidate an international network of expertise in consumer law, particularly on the European level.
CANDIDATES (who can apply for free participation to the event: please see the attached file )
And, as uditors:
– Professors, teachers, lecturers, scholars and researchers
– Judges, lawyers or consultants
– Civil Servants from institutions responsible for consumer protection policy or from organizations that develop initiatives in consumer protection or in closely related fields
– Consumer Organisations’ officials, representatives or other actors from the associative world working in related fields (sustainable consumption, fair trade, standard of living, patients’ rights, etc.)
– Economic actors and professional associations’ officials or representatives
A complete and updated collection of documents will be handed to the participants, at the opening of the Summer School. This collection will include a selection of legislative documents and other relevant legal texts and articles.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE AND CREDITS FOR THE LAW STUDENTS
Upon successful completion of the School – by attending at least 80% of the scheduled classes – participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance, which qualifies the “Mediterranea” University Law students for the accreditation of 3 ECTS points.
The Summer School is completely free of charge for the 40 selected participants.
Prof. Laura Miraut Martín, Coordinator of the Philosophy of Law Area at the Law Faculty – Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Prof. Angelo Viglianisi Ferraro, Director of the Mediterranea International Centre for Human Rights Research,
Prof. Mariusz Załucki, Head of the Institute of Private Law – Friycz Modrzewsky Krakow University.
Angelo Viglianisi Ferraro (firstname.lastname@example.org), Academic Director and Didactic Coordinator of the Summer School;
Domenico Camera, Williams Cisneros Rojas Amet, Davide Cosentino, Domenico Crea, Lucia Cuzzilla, Francesca Depino, Elisa Macrì, Giuseppe Mafrica, Davide Nicoletta, Umberto Nocera, Roberta Pellegrino, Francesca Pirrotta, Francesca Ravenda, Francesca Ruga, Carmelo Versace, Organising Collaborators.